Pronounced “Steven”. Strange, I know.
I am an artist, creative, photographer, filmmaker, philosopher, technology enthusiast, world traveler, missionary.
I have a lot of interests. I am a naturally curious and restless individual. I am always learning something new and trying to discover new things as I think, explore, and grow. I am once again returning to missions in Europe. As a secondary goal, I am learning software development and IT. At all times I pursue creativity and Christ.
I seek growth. I seek knowledge. I seek change. Join me on my journey. My journey across the world, through life, and in the mind. Perhaps you will learn something as well.
- Degree: BS in Digital Media-Film Production.
- Countries visited: France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Philippines, Canada (Quebec), Sierra Leone.
- Countries Passed through to other countries: Luxembourg, Taiwan.
- Countries to visit: The UK (especially Scotland), Taiwan, Hong Kong, S. Korea, etc etc etc
- Craziest things done: Flew around the globe in 10 months time. Cliff jumped off a 50ft cliff in the Philippines.
Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have also obtained access by faith[ into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.